Cookies information uses cookies to make the site simpler. Find out more about the cookies we use.

Close banner

Voter ID - have you got yours?

To vote in the upcoming 4 May Local Elections you will need to show photo ID. To find out more about accepted forms of photo ID, and if you need to apply for a free Voter Authority Certificate, see our Voter ID page.

Website help

Show all parts of this guide

2. Translate our site

Translate the site

You can also translate our site directly below:


There are also a number of options available if you want to translate pages on the website into other languages.