Please note: bin collections following a bank holiday Monday will now take place one day late for all Exeter households.
Please note the following about rubbish, recycling and garden collections:
- your rubbish, recycling or garden waste should be put out for collection at the designated collection point for your property (Find your collection point by clicking on - When is my bin collected)
- it should be out for collection no earlier than 6:00pm the evening before, and no later than 6:00am on collection days
- collections following bank holidays take place one day late throughout the week, with the crews working on Saturdays to catch up with Friday collections
- we will not return to collect bins that are not put out in the way specified above
- you must keep your bins on your property between collections
- if you are not able to move your rubbish, recycling or garden bin to your designated collection point you can apply for assisted waste collections (certain criteria must be met. Service does not apply to bin store collections)