Business networking groups
Networking groups can provide valuable contacts
- An evening with thebestofExeter
A bi-monthly evening event for business members and visitors. Promotes recommended businesses in and around the Exeter area and encourages good businesses to work together.
Meets on the second Thursday of every other month from 6.00-8.00pm at the Fresha Cafe, Sowton EX2 7LP.
Contact: Linda Bennett - 01392 248263 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business @ Breakfast is an Exeter based, non-profit making, networking and referral group where local business people work together to help each other's businesses grow and succeed. Members come together every Wednesday morning over breakfast to promote their businesses, share experiences and support each other. First time visitors eat for free so the only thing it will cost is your time.
We meet from 07:00 until 08:30 at the Fresha Cafe, 23 Bittern Road, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter EX2 7LW. More information can be found at: Business @ Breakfast
Contact: joinus@email@example.com / 01392 908000
- Business Network International - The Business Referral Organisation.
Established for over 25 years, providing a structured referral system for local business people.
Isca Chapter - Meetings on a Tuesday at The Isca Bowls and Bridge Centre, Exeter.
Contact the Secretary: Ray Bushall - 01392 248630
Rougemont Chapter - Meet every Thursday 7am - 8:30am at the Gypsy Hill Hotel, Exeter
Contact the Secretary: Mr Viv Townsend - 0845 300 241
- City Central Network - Small friendly self-supporting women's networking group. A personal touch to help you develop your ideas and meet other business women. Meets monthly at the Exeter Mind and Body Clinic (just off Princesshay). Costs just £2 for refreshments.
Contact: Cathy Towers on 01395 278437 or 07989 564660 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Devon Business Initiative (EDBI) - A non-profit making, networking and referral group made up of enterprising small and medium sized businesses in the East Devon and Exeter areas.
The Friday EDBI weekly networking breakfasts are held from 7.30 - 9 am leaving you with plenty of the day to still effectively run your business. Meetings take place at Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club which offers EDBI members excellent meeting facilities. Contact Helen Mattacott 01392 479330 / email@example.com
- Exeter 4Networking
Operating since June 2006, the group is part of a national company, based in Taunton, Somerset, with over 30 groups operating throughout the South West and elsewhere.
Contact: Peter Simmonds - 07879 442883
- Exeter and East Devon Business Club - Formerly Heart of Devon Enterprise Agency Business Club
Monthly business networking lunches at the Deer Park Hotel in Weston.
Meets the last Tuesday each month - lunch with speaker.
Contact: Linda Bennett - 01392 248263 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Exeter Business Network
Established in 1994 offering a monthly, structured and business focused networking event that is based around a two hour lunch format. Over 80 businesses meet at venues in and around Exeter. Members and guests are senior decision makers.
Contact: Sean Humby - 0800 032 9763 / email@example.com
- Exeter Business Club gives breakfast a whole new meaning.
A dynamic and lively group of businesses who meet weekly to network, share knowledge and promote their businesses through friendship, trust and recommendation. It's fun, focused and supportive.
Meets every Friday at 7.15 am at the Fresha Cafe, Sowton, Exeter EX2 7LW
Contact: Nick Agg-Manning by email at firstname.lastname@example.org / Chair - Chris Southcombe - 01404 841838 / email@example.com
- Exeter Chamber of Commerce Networking Events
With links stretching back to 1867, Exeter Chamber of Commerce has been representing, informing and helping local businesses for many years.
Aims: To support the interests of your business.
Contact: Lisa Vanstone - 01392 431133 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exeter City of Science Home to world-leading scientists and top research facilities, Exeter's scientific breakthroughs have made significant advancements. The objective of the Exeter City of Science group is to raise Exeter's profile for excellence in science, research and innovation. This group comprises leading local businesses and organisations with an interest in this field. Contact: email@example.com
- Exeter Property Forum Promoting opportunities and networking in the Exeter property and construction business sectors.
Aims: to bring together those involved in the property and construction industrial in and around Exeter
Contact: Holly Lench - 01392 333683 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exeter Young Business Club - A new, dynamic initiative bringing young people in business together on a regular basis.
Aims: To enable young people in the Exeter business community to meet and forge relationships with one another
Contact: William Hammond - 01392 334037 / email@example.com or Helen Mouser - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exist Exeter The Exeter Initiative for Science and Technology, founded by The Exeter Chamber of Commerce and Industry, aims to represent and assist private sector innovation.
- Michelmores Business Breakfast - The Michelmores Business Breakfast takes place at the Exeter Golf & Country Club and usually attracts over 120 people from the local business community. For further information on the Michelmores Business Breakfast, or to register to attend an event, please contact Sarah Coleman at email@example.com or on 01392 688688.
- Women in Business
A newly formed business support network for women in business.
Aims: to encourage more women to become business owners & support those who already own businesses
Contact: Kath Tat lock - 0845 643 9495 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Women's Business Club Part of the UK's leading support and networking organisation for women.
Monthly lunchtime meetings at the Base point Business Centre, Marsh Barton.
Contact: 01903 244434
Please view our Business forums pages for more information on the Exeter Business Forum and its constituent members.
If you would like to add your networking group to this page, please contact the Senior Economic Development and Marketing Officer using the contact details that appear at the right of this page.