DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ADVANCE BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL.
Your visit includes a 10 minute film presentation, a 25 minute tour of the Passages and an opportunity to explore the new exhibition. To book a tour, visit the Underground Passages reception on Paris Street, or call 01392 665887. During school holidays and weekends the passages get extremely busy
Tours of Exeter's Underground Passages often sell out - it is advisable to come early to avoid disappointment, or call to book in advance.
- All tours are guided
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 15 people
- All tour participants must wear a hard hat that is provided
- Wheelchair and pushchair access is to the exhibition only
- Visitors should be aware of low vaults, uneven floors, dark areas and that passages are constricted and are not suitable for those with claustrophobia
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Under 5s are allowed free access to the exhibition only, and must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- We are unable to take tours containing only one person
- Due to the nature of the passages, visitors are not allowed to take any bags (including handbags) with them on a guided tour
- Secure storage is provided
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of your tour
- Due to the nature of the Underground Passages, tour times are subject to change. It is always advisable to contact us before your visit to check tour times and reserve places on a specific tour
Exeter's Underground Passages has been assessed by the VisitBritain Visitor Attraction Quality Assurance Scheme