Pay by phone
Pay for Parking in Exeter with RingGo - it costs the same as cash*
If you’re parking in Exeter, you can now use RingGo, the UK’s no.1 parking app with millions of users nationwide. You can use your phone to pay for parking with RingGo across Exeter. It’s quick, secure and there’s no need to hunt around for loose change to feed the machine.
For a list of the places where you pay to park locally, see the RingGo website.
Once you’ve downloaded the RingGo smartphone app and registered to use the service, you can use RingGo in thousands of areas nationwide, as well as hundreds of locations across Devon.
Please note: To encourage more motorists to park and pay safely using RingGo, we have removed the convenience fee for using the service.
How does RingGo work?
To download the RingGo app, go to either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Once you’ve downloaded the app, set up your account by registering a few details and when you want to park, you can pay in seconds.
Once you’re parked in an area where RingGo is offered, you need to confirm the vehicle you’re using and let the service know exactly where you are parked. You do this by entering the location number, advertised on the nearby signs. It’s then just a case of saying how long you want to stay and confirming your payment details.
Don’t forget, if your parking is running out, you can extend your time wherever you are, just by using the RingGo app. Select your current session and the app will ask how long you want to extend for. Choose a time, confirm, and you’re good to go.
You’ll never need a ticket from the machine again. Parking enforcement officers know you’re parked with RingGo by checking the vehicle registration on their devices, so no need to trek to and from, or queue at, the parking machine.
There’s now no need to pay and display!
What are the benefits of using RingGo to park in Exeter?
- Touch free parking without visiting a machine.
- No more coins – you’ll never have to worry about carrying change to pay for parking again. Just download the RingGo app.
- Extend your parking – want to stay a bit longer or running late? Just click the extend button in the RingGo app, wherever you are. No need to dash back to the parking machine.
- No more tickets – our handy reminders alert you when your parking is running out and you can top up too… lowering your stress about a possible Penalty Charge Notice.
- Don’t get caught by the weather – why get cold or wet when you can pay for your parking from the comfort of your car?
While there’s no convenience fee for using RingGo in Exeter, in other locations, there may be a small fee. Please check the app or RingGo website for charges in each location.
If you need a VAT receipt to claim back on expenses, you can get that free for all your parking sessions via the RingGo app, or on the RingGo website.
If you park for business in Exeter, check out the RingGo Corporate solution for business parking at RingGo corporate website pages. Quick and easy employee parking, with no more pay and claim.
If you’re not a smartphone user, you can still use RingGo to pay for your parking in Exeter by calling 01392 541 000.
You can also register and book parking with RingGo online.
If you need any more information, please visit RingGo.co.uk.
* The optional confirmation and alert texts cost 10p per message, but you can opt-out from them at any time.